The Coare Republic started to participate in international stock car racing (RZOEAZ) in 317.
- Roderick Basington-ffenix, 317 Marcis Dumali Racing (37/110 place, 2x podium), 318 Marcis Dumali Racing (t.b.d.)
The Duchy of Gen started to participate in international stock car racing (RZOEAZ) in 317. Car producer Qarrort Veerort'enge Gep, sponsored by beer company Sintti Noosir and insurance company Hordaeir Geen participated in the event.
The Assater Voqen ('Ducal Track') and the Assater Voqen Hulla ('Little Ducal Track') in Gen hosted the Assater Voqen Hulla 200 and the Assater Voqen 355 races on 5 resp. 6 August 317, and again on 4 resp. 5 August 318.
The Lectern of United Kencari Peoples has been represented in the ICARA races since 317 AP.
Daxin-Bersil has been participating in the ICARA races since 317.
- Justin Logmere
- Hoksuriff 'Hok' Bäzerin
Tak has been represented in the ICARA races since 310 AP. Despite the fact that Tak is generally focused on preserving the quality of nature and the environment, a certain popularity of car racing has somewhat grown in the last couple of years, with racers nSiin Tom and Rob ob Sam (formerly nSaam Rob) having performed adequately in the past editions of ICARA.
Point Frontier International Raceway (nəMoovu nReel Rem ti Rɛs tog ƿɛSllt) is the venue were the Soft Cushion Insurance Round Storm 400 (mBɛɛh Siŋ ŋQŋŋh Ƕoob ƿɛPəə nJuuf Ɣok Nrrt ŋKyyŋg Kɛɛ) (round 9 of the 318 ICARA) was held on 25 February 318.
A Tak car racing team is Da-Qy ƿɛMotoru Kar, which has been participating in the ICARA races since 316 (?).
The following racers participated or have been participating in car races:
- ICARA (317 and 318 info to be added):
- mǷool Ƕɵɵk (Khwöök "Wally" mWool), 310 Isolde-Valkan (33 pts), 311 Isolde-Saqlain (52 pts)
- nSiin Tom (Tom nSiin), 315 Alanis-Rolfe (26 points, 7 rounds, 1x podium), 316 Savant (270 qpts, 124 pts, 1x podium, 1 qw)
- ŋKeeɣi Qe (Kway ngKayghee), 316 Tekliv (127 qpts, 56 pts)
- nSaam Rob (Rob nSaam), 316 Da-Qy (154 qpts, 44 pts)
- nIisi Put, 317 Yaman-Kotzebue Racing (67/110 place, 1x podium)